Welcome to the largest hostel group in Thailand. Welcome to Bodega.
Welcome to the fam!
Bodega Hostels & Resorts are for travelers that want to experience local Thailand while enjoying all the comfort and conveniences of a modern backpacker haven. In Bodega tradition, we’re relaxed & funky by day... but by night, we’re THE social place in town!
At Bodega Bangkok, pub crawls, market crawls, bike & walking tours, nightly drinking games and good food & booze are just a taste of we have on offer. So if you’re looking for good people, good vibes, a great social experience and beds better than yours at home, you’ve come to the right place. Come experience Thailand with us.
Here’s what you need to know before checking in:
- We are THE social spot in town, so be open to making friends!
- If you’re just looking for a bed, this is NOT the place for you.
- We go hard. We are a party hostel, so be ready for loud, fun, drunk & likely naked people :)
- If you have any problems at all during your stay, please come find a manager and we’ll make it right!
- Passport is required as a deposit for all guests staying at Bodega Party Hostels.
- Checkout time is 12pm, late checkout penalties apply.
- Rude, whiny, pushy, condescending and/or douchey guests will not be tolerated.
- Tequila shots and shotgunning beers will always be tolerated.
- Bodega Party Hostels is not responsible for your belongings, please lock your shit up.
- The comfiest beds you'll find in Thailand.
- Free cocktail shots every night.
- 10 min walk from the MRT, BTS & Canal boats!
- 7 min walk from the best rooftop bar in the city.
- 5 min walk from Soi Cowboy (where the Hangover was filmed!).
- The best WiFi in Bangkok.
- The home of Bangkok’s largest pub crawl!
- Tours, Tours, Tours! Join our walking tour to see all the tourist sights of Bangkok in a day. Looking for something unique in this urban jungle? Join our bike tour and see off the beaten path parks, canals and the city's "green lung".
Address 1: 120/13-15 Sukhumvit soi 23
Address 2 : Klong Toey Nua
City : Bangkok
Postal Code : 10110
Contact Name : Brian Craemer
Phone : +66 (0)2 117 1012
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 14:00
Check-Out : 11:00
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- We are a party hostel: we do our best to control the dorms at all time, but at times there are drunk people, naked people, loud people, make sure you're cool with this before booking.
- We are regularly at capacity so early bookings are often essential.
- We do not accept anyone over 35
- We require passports from every guest during as a deposit for the duration of their stay