Welcome to the largest hostel group in Thailand. Welcome to Bodega.
Welcome to the fam!
Bodega Hostels & Resorts are for travelers that want to experience local Thailand while enjoying all the comfort and conveniences of a modern backpacker haven. In Bodega tradition, we’re relaxed & funky by day... but by night, we’re THE social place in town!
At Bodega Chiang Mai Thapae, pool parties, pub crawls, market crawls, waterfall and grand canyon tours, nightly drinking games and good food & booze are just a taste of we have on offer. So if you’re looking for good people, good vibes, a great social experience and beds better than yours at home, you’ve come to the right place. Come experience Thailand with us.
We're located right off Thapae road, just a few minutes walk from the historic Thapae Gate. 10 minutes the other direction and you're at the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar. The location just doesn't get much better than this!
Here’s what you need to know before checking in:
- We are THE social spot in town, so be open to making friends!
- If you’re just looking for a bed, this is NOT the place for you.
- We are a guesthouse with a badass pool, but don't let that fool you. When the sun goes down, we like to go hard, so be ready for loud, fun, drunk & likely naked people :)
- If you have any problems at all during your stay, please come find a manager and we’ll make it right!
- Passport is required as a deposit for all guests staying at Bodega Party Hostels.
- Checkout time is 12pm, late checkout penalties apply.
- Rude, whiny, pushy, condescending and/or douchey guests will not be tolerated.
- Tequila shots and shotgunning beers will always be tolerated.
- Bodega Hostel Group is not responsible for your belongings, please lock your shit up!
- The comfiest beds you'll find in Thailand!
- Free cocktail shots every night.
- Steps from Thapae Gate and the Night Bazaar.
- Afternoon dips in the pool.
- The best WiFi in Chiang Mai.
- The home of Chiang Mai's largest pub crawl!
- Tours, Tours, Tours! Join our Elephant Sanctuary, Sticky Waterfall or Chaing Mai Grand Canyon tour or visit the many sites around Chiang Mai through our tour desk. And don't forget, Chiang Mai has some amazing nature so get out there and see it!
Property Name: Bodega Chiang Mai Chill on Thapae
Address 1: 60 Thapae Soi 3
City : Chiang Mai
Postal Code : 50100
Contact Name: Daniel Craemer
Phone: +66 052000409
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Bookings cancelled more than 48 hours from check-in will not be charged.
Bookings cancelled less than 48 hours from check-in will be charged 50%.
Bookings cancelled less than 24 hours from check-in will be charged in full.
Terms and Conditions
Prices are subject to change, so book now.
Taxes are included.
Full payment is required at check-in.
Minors are not allowed to stay at Bodega Hostels.
We have limited car parking spaces. We have plenty of motorbike parking spaces. Free parking.
Bodega Hostels provides lockers and safe and has secure storage available at the lobby. We are not responsible for lost or stolen property. Please use the facilities provided.